Albania - Erseke
We have been in Erseke since early 2000. We work alongside a great group of international leaders and Albanian nationals in various leadership capacities. At any time we will have 10-30 international and national individuals working alongside us.
We focus on:
- Local church ministries including regular weekly worship services and weekly programs for children, youth, young adults, women and men
- Church planting opportunities in nearby towns and villages
- Camp and conference ministries from approximately April - September
- Leadership development and ongoing training opportunities that include encouragement and accountability for all our staff
- Bible School (Oct.-Mar.) Udhekryq is a Capernwary Torchbearer Bible School
CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INTEGRATED COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION
INTEGRATED COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION
When we enter a community, we seek to relate to and understand the community through the eyes of Jesus. This includes pre-training and ongoing on-field research.
EVALUATE and ENGAGE
We repeat a collaborative cycle that aims to work alongside others in the community to identify and assess both needs and resources. Alongside the community, we encourage initiatives guided by a strategy and help implement them.
As transformation takes hold in a community our role changes. We avoid creating unhealthy dependencies and focus on what Jesus is doing within the community. This typically leads to expansion as transformation impacts surrounding communities.